Welcome to Parkwood Elementary
Parkwood Elementary is located at 1791 Wilene Drive in Beavercreek and serves students from Preschool through 5th grades.
A few quick facts about our school:
We are the Parkwood Panthers.
- Our school colors are red and black.
- Our Principal is Sue Bamford.
- Parkwood's Office number is 937-429-7604. Office hours are 7:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- School is in session from 8:25 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Walkers may arrive at school no earlier than 8:00 a.m.
- Lunch is $2.70 and includes milk. A la carte milk is 55 cents. Breakfast is offered daily for $1.55.
Our school is supported by a fantastic Parent Teacher Organization. If you would like to be involved, please visit our PTO site by selecting "PTO" from the gray navigation ribbon just under the school name, near the top of the page.
Administrative Assistant - Vicki Keivel
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 937-429-7604, ext. 6500
Building/Office Assistant - Lu Kersteiner
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 937-429-7604, ext. 2555
We, the Parkwood Family, are dedicated to cultivating a safe, caring, and welcoming student-centered environment where ALL STUDENTS are empowered to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens.